Thursday, April 5, 2012

MeNew woRLD

I am a member of
a group of people
who are labeled. Me
hate labels because I
am a member of autism
group and it has endless
conditional symptoms
I accept words
 by their defininition.
I am a word girl . I will
accept a definition even
if it does not apply to
me.
I am not experienced
enough in life to be
able to negate bad
definitions.
So I am now going to
call me a new woman
of many complexities.
I am a girl who can not
yet speak fluently by
mouth. I have bees in
my ears. I have one
leg shorter  than the
other and it hurts all
the time. can I say I
am sometimes too angry.
But I actually like  me life
a lot. more than I did 2 years
ago because I have
friends and family who I  Love
and who Love me.

2 comments:

  1. You are making great promise, Emma! I am very proud!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma this is beautiful, as are you.

    ReplyDelete