Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling Better

January 24, 2012
I am happy to say that I am free of ear cold deafness.  I listened to me music for over one hour and I am glad.  I am feeling like a new woman!  Me ears are really open and me brain is growing.  I am hearing sounds like never before.  For example, I heard a noise that can I say was unusual to me.  It was high pitch and not ringing but not mean to me either.  It was a black bird that previously I would run away from.  I was shocked.  Can you imagine how I have run into the car or into my mommy after each time I before saw this bird at Wal-Mart?  Can I say now I may not have to.
Teacher's note:  Emma is also making great progress with reading out loud (rather than silently) because her "ears are feeling better."

2 comments:

  1. Emma, I have a rescue doggie right now who does the same thing. I think we should take him to the vet and have his ears checked. What do you think? Love you, Heidi xo(that means kiss hug to you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, I am so happy you're feeling better! (Even though this was written over six months ago, I've started at the beginning, so to me, it's as though it were all happening now!)

    ReplyDelete