Monday, January 23, 2012

Listening With a Cold

January 23
Can I say I have not listened to my music therapy because me ears have been deaf from a cold and therefore I have not been able to hear.  Mom made me yesterday even though I was very uncooperative.  I am able to say with certainty that it is useful to listen if I can hear but not if can I say I can't.  Yesterday I was able to hear some and I am happy to report this to you.  Can I say since I started this therapy me ears are less deaf and I am able to hear things I never did.

1 comment:

  1. Emma! You are a poet! This is so exciting!

    I'm glad your tinnitis is better with your research project. Music is wonderful! Have you tried New Age music? I have a lot of CD's--let me know if you want to try these.

    Love your tooth cleaner!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete