Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Interviews with Mom

emma is with  me paige me mother.  i want to askpaige.me mom. have regret an autistic dauughter.

Paige:  Emma, I feel like you just punched me in the gut.  No, I have no regrets having an autistic daughter.  You are who you are and I love you more than you can ever possibly know.  A big regret I have is that when you were younger I allowed my anxiety to overwhelm our lives.

i asked because me autism is me most difficult and complivcated behavior and language  issue me.

we will continue....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Emma, the question you asked your mom makes me cry. It is the question I wonder if my Emma thinks, but doesn't ask. I have only known you a very short time, but I can tell you Emma, you have made my world and life a better one. I just want you to know that. I love reading this blog. I love that the bees no longer plague you as they once did. I love that you are interviewing your mom.
    With all my love,
    Ariane

    ReplyDelete