Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mr. Ne'eman, I Want ToHelp You.

Yesterday I watched  something amazing on tv. I watched Mr. Ari Ne'eman speak on tv about people like me. He is a very smart language speaking autistic person. I can not speak with my mouth yet. Maybe I will mom says. I perhaps think, laugh, God decides.
I may never speak like Mr.Ne'eman but I believe I'm as smart as he is. laugh. I started to talk with my hand in september, 2010 because I didn't want to live in nursing group home. I was 18. For me Mr Ne'eman is a hero because he said girls are not normally diagnosed because of complexities. He understands me.
Today I am in a school that is not   for disabled. I have friends. None at my school calls me names or make fun of me. I belong there because I try hard everyday.
Mr Ne'eman must continue all he is doing. I am not the typical situation.  Mom is not. It shouldn't take Henry to make a school accept a smart  boy. I am getting a real diploma. but my friends might not.
Mr. Ne'eman, I want to help you any way I can.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emma,

    Thanks for writing this. I often make lists of blog posts following an important event. I have added this post to the following list

    http://lizditz.typepad.com/i_speak_of_dreams/2012/11/historic-congressional-autism-hearings-november-29-2012-1.html

    ReplyDelete